Saturday, January 5, 2008

A New Year

Now that the silly season is over I have a chance to post. I didn't get much knitting done during the break as we spent lots of time together as a family. They boys loved having Daddy home every day and we were sorry when work started again.

I did manage to make a felted journal cover for my sister as a Christmas present. It went done to the wire and I just managed to finish and wrap it before we left for our family Christmas Eve dinner. I didn't even have time to take a photo so I will have to ask my sister to and post it later lol.

My very exciting news is that I got a set of Knit Picks Interchangeable Needles for Christmas :)

I have just cast on my next project. This bag:
http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEwinter03/PATTfrenchmarket.html

and this time it is for myself :)

1 comment:

Dhilma said...

Hello there,
I'm following you blog and love the stuff you make. I am also doing some sewing and creative crafts and love getting ideas from the net. I especially loved the crayon roll and the sock animals. I have a son who's nearly two and I make stuff for him and also for my family. Hope you will keep on posting new things! Take care,
Dhilma